Sunday, April 26, 2009

Studio Session 7 Task (Produce identical twins, get explosions)

1. 36 Textures











2. Axonometric Collisions (Meeting Places)





3. Black Hole Comment



The link I draw between this slide and my design is the idea of film and lighting. My design involves using Movers to create dymanic architecture that can only be truly seen by video. The colour use is also prevalent in my Nobel lab. Here the colour red is associated with panic and alarm by encountering bats. This is similar to my design, I have used red TriggerLights to alert Nobel to the fact he is running an explosive test.

4. Electroliquid Aggregation Sentence

In general terms, IN ANIMALS, my invention consists inmixing TRUE CLONES with nitro-glycreine, AS DEFINED ABOVE, MAY BE, which possesses a very great absorbent PRODUCED capacity, BY and which, EMBRYO SPLITTING at the same time, OR BLASTOMERE is free from any SEPERATION quality which EITHER ARTIFICIALLY decompose, destroy, OR AS OCCURS NATURALLY, injure the nitro-glycerine or, IN THE PRODUCTION OF IDENTICAL TWINS, its explosiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment